Thank you again for every member/company who helped make 2017 a successful year for TSRA. We accomplished great things legislatively and grew our membership by over 10 companies! That being said…our work is never done! As this year comes to a close we must start now preparing our “Legislative Agenda” for 2018. Our General Session is right around the corner and we need to be prepared! Therefore, please consider attending our upcoming meeting:
DATE: January 12, 1018
TIME: 9:00AM CST
PLACE: CFC Recycling, 54 Recycle Dr. Tullahoma, TN 37388 (NOTE: CFC has donated their facility for our meeting and TSRA will cover cost for the refreshments)…NO COST TO OUR MEMBERS TO COME TO THIS MEETING!
A. 2017 Legislative Recap
- 2018 Legislative Agenda
- Expected challenges: Possible reintroduction of last year’s bill to require anyone who scraps 5 or more cars per year to be licensed scrap dealer.
- Legislator update: Sub-Committee members – update and contact info as to any changes
- Any offensive positioning….discussion
- Constant Contact
- Upcoming Elections
- Governor and additional House and Senate seats
- Yard visits/donations
- Update from Andrew on membership
- ISRI List – Discuss how to distribute/gain new ISRI/TSRA members
- Member Plaques – discuss cost
- 2018 Summer Outing
- Discuss time/place
Adjourn: (Around 12PM CST)…
Please confirm your attendance to Andrew Rice [email protected] or 931-247-8404
We look forward to seeing everyone and having another great year!